Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Building Blocks

As I was falling asleep last night, I was thinking of ways that I could bring a little more "personality" to my blog. For privacy reasons, I don't want to post pictures of my kids on my blog. But I wanted to use some of my photos somehow.

I thought of the photos I have taken of my daughter's (from here forward referred to as "K") artwork and creations she has made with blocks and legos. I realized that I have pictures from when she was 3 years old up until now. (She is 6.) I thought it would be fun to see how her block building has changed through the years. So here we go!

June of 2009 - 3 years old





February and May of 2011 - 5 years old



2012 - 6 years old





It's so much fun to look and see how her creations have grown more and more elaborate over time. She still enjoys playing with blocks and I think she will for some time. It's one of her favorite things to do. Sometimes I wonder if she'll grow up to be an architect. You never know!



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool you have pictures :)

    Julie @ Naptime Review
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how neat!!! I love this photo idea. She is great with blocks! wow :)

    ReplyDelete