Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Letter to my Husband

I don't usually do this, make my feelings about my husband public. He's not one for PDA's. But I thought that this letter challenge was an opportunity to share my feelings, without getting too mushy, of course. So, here goes.

To my husband:

I want to thank you. I want to thank you for being there for me. Things have gotten rough for both of us at times, and I always know that you will be there for me no matter what.

I want to thank you for putting up with my quirks and understanding my struggles. Not every man would put up with his wife not knowing how to drive and being chauffeured around town. I don't think I let you know enough how much I appreciate what you do for me.

I want to thank you for being a great dad. You are the best dad our kids could ever ask for and everything I expected you would be. I know you didn't have a lot to model from, but you just have a natural knack for all things "Dad".

I want to thank you for doing everything that you can to provide for our family. I know it's been hard, and I also know that you can and will do even more. Just have faith.

I am so blessed to have spent the past 10 years of my life with you and the past 3 years being married to you. Each day I will strive to be the best wife I can be and I look forward to many more years with you.

Love,
Your wife

Ok, so I hope that wasn't too sappy or embarrassing. :)
That's my letter!

2 comments: