Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness!

I've been nominated for another award! YAY! Dawn at Delectably Dawn nominated me for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness. This is yet another award in which bloggers recognize other bloggers for their, well, epic awesomeness!


The rules for The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness are:

1. Display award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 10 things about you
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers

Here goes - 10 things about me (and I am running out of things...)
1 - I am currently looking for a new job. It's not a secret. I want to break into the counseling field as I'm getting my Masters degree in Clinical Counseling. Keep me in your prayers as I look for something that will suit me and pay enough!

2 - I have been breastfeeding my baby for almost 6 months now, which is more than 4 months longer than I was able to with my first child! So proud of me! :)

3 - I love to watch The Voice. (Check out my previous post about The Voice and why it inspires me here.)

4 - I am a Christian. I think you already know that if you're reading my blog.

5 - I can't drive. Yes. I will admit it. I may even write a post about my struggles someday. Essentially, I think it is because I have sensory processing disorder. I just get overwhelmed by everything and I can't process it all and I "flip out".

6 - I am trying to lose weight but I'm not very successful at the moment. I need to get off my butt and do something but it's hard when I work full time and don't get enough sleep. I'll get there, I will. I already weight 40 pounds less than I did before I got pregnant.

7 - I have very small feet. Size 6. Well, they are short but kind of wide. Weird feet.

8 - I like sci fi shows like Star Trek, The X-Files, Fringe, and Stargate.

9 - I like to wear dresses when it's warm enough. I would rather wear dresses than pants.

10 - I don't like to wear socks if I can help it. Of course, I wear them most of the time but in the summer I like to wear sandals which means no socks of course!

Random enough for you??

And my blogger nominees are:

I didn't find 10 because I'm running out of blogs to nominate. Guess I need to follow some more blogs!

Rockin' Autism Mom
My Life as Lucille
Among Many Blessings
Devote and Seek
The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingersnaps
This Life's Beautiful Moments
Clothed in Love

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I don't like socks either. Luckily I live in FL and I can pretty much wear sandals and flip flops year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you! It's May and it's 40 degrees here. It snowed a couple days ago!

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thanks! ps: I don't drive either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I'm not worthy. But thank you! You made my day, friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you for the nomination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just saw your comment asking what my reason for not driving was. I just have horrible anxiety and have always had some paranoia about dying in a car wreck, crazy I know. I actually still feel kind of nervous just as a passenger in a car, but it's better than me driving, mostly because I live in a busy city with angry and sometimes wreckless drivers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is kind of similar but it has more to do with how my senses take things in and then I just get overwhelmed. I used to think it was anxiety but I can start driving, not even feel nervous and then just completely zone out because I get so overwhelmed. I'd like to spare the other drivers the danger of having me on the road!

      Delete
  6. Sorry about the time frame, but here it is Miss Risa! Tah Dah!http://wildwonderfulgingerssnaps.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-epically-awesome-award-of-epic.html

    ReplyDelete