Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hello everyone! I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Ginger at The Wild and Wonderful World of Ginger Snaps! (Check her out!)
Thanks Ginger! I am so honored to have already received 2 awards in the short time I have been blogging. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers out there!

There are only two rules to this award - You must tell some things about yourself and you must nominate other bloggers.
So here goes! Some random facts about me!
- I am a Christian (and proud of it)! Lately, I want to share this with everyone I can. I know that Jesus Christ died to save me from my sin and I will shout it from the rooftops!
- I have the cutest kids ever! Ok, I know every mom says that about her kids but really mine are the cutest. For privacy reasons I don't post pictures of my children on my blog, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
- I may have shared this on my Liebster Award random facts, but I will share again. I am currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Clinical Counseling. I took a little hiatus to have my son, but I am starting back up in June and excited to really get the ball rolling. I am about halfway through the program and I have a 4.0 GPA!
- I love to sing! I have a karaoke machine in my home which I do not use nearly enough since the baby has been born, but it is something I really enjoy doing! Once we can finally get a house I would love to set up a karaoke bar of sorts in my home!
- I am a Sci Fi junkie. Some of my favorite shows include: Star Trek, The X-Files, Fringe, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis.
- I also love superhero movies. Current faves: The Avengers, Iron Man 1 and 2, Spider-Man (1, 2, and 3) and the Amazing Spider-Man wasn't too bad either.

I hope you enjoyed these interesting facts about me (hopefully you found them interesting).

Now for the nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Singing Through the Rain
Devote and Seek
Story of a Girl
Icescreammama

I picked these bloggers because I follow their blogs, love their writing, and I am inspired by them to continue on my journey to build my blog and extend my reach to the blogging community so that I can share my writing with the wide world out there on the web! Thanks ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! I look forward to reading your post!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. It makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my essays. :)

    ReplyDelete